Friday, September 23, 2011

I have more questions... can you answer them?

Q. I serve an academic program for underrepresented minorities, and I have more questions before I decide whether my program should include or exclude Pacific Islanders. Can you answer my questions?

A. We'd love to.
------------------

The Pacific Islander Access project is available to answer any questions you have after reading the posts we wrote specifically with underrepresented minority academic programs. We're upfront about the fact that we have an agenda -- to help you reduce the number of underrepresented minority programs that exclude Pacific Islanders despite the data showing that they're underrepresented -- but we can share honest facts to explain why this is good for your program and good for Pacific Islander Americans.

Academic programs for underrepresented minorities can hear directly from our CEO by writing us at piaproject@hotmail.com

We look forward to hearing from you!

No comments: